Correct me where I'm wrong
[from 8 June 2021]
Correct me where I'm wrong, our governments collectively:
1. were bought off by business interests which cut every corner leaving no 'surge capacity' anywhere in society and a looming climate crisis and a delicate nuclear arms balance as the result of years of spectator death-sports for the rich
2. recklessly funded 'gain of function' research--The US and China worked together here
3. approved a lab with poor safety controls, where the enhanced virus leaked accidentally
4. made deals with vaccine companies that then made it impossible to invest in ivermectin as a solution without risking losing face meaning that they don't actually know whether vaccine side effects in the healthy are unnecessary when ivermectin could be manufactured cheaply and targeted on the sick, if treated early enough
5. supported intellectual property meaning many died of astrazeneca bloodclots when oxford's labs could just have been pirating pfizer--but you wouldn't download a car to save lives, would you?